View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #23
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
I wanted us to sign Kellen Moore, but I'm happy with Case Keenum too. Honestly though, I don't think he'll stick around. I've been reading up scout reports and it seems as though his lack of arm strength really affects his accuracy.
NFL height = no.
NFL arm = no

Happy to have the hometown kid in camp just for the fun of it, but the odds of watching him taking any regular season NFL snaps are extremely low.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote