View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #109
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Then why are you posting in a thread that specifically asks posters to do just that, grade the draft? It is about our initial thoughts based on college production. Don't you imagine that the coaches sometimes change their grades on players as the players progress? We do the same.

Most of like to get feedback from others as it sometimes initiates stronger opinions or encourages to rethink our positions.
This thread is about giving this draft a grade, right? I just gave my opinion on giving this draft a grade... It's not like i came in here talking off topic or anything... My feedback obviously initiated strong opinions on the topic of grading this draft at this time, so i feel i at least contributed to the thread in that way...

As for coaches grading players and changing those grades as the players progress/don't progress, that isn't a good comparison... Players get better, players get worse... This draft will never change, it is what it is... These players will contribute greatly, well enough, a little here and there or not at all... Right now we do not know...

Now i'm not being a jerk, don't take it that way, but i really do laugh at it because look how many people wrong already! A's here, Bs there, some Cs and Ds, possible Fs...-s and +s... All with nothing to base it off of but "feeling"... I understand the feelings, but some of these grades are being presented as "fact"...

This isn't just for posters here, but for all of the "experts" in print and on the tube...

It is a good discussion, though...i've seen a lot of thoughtful insight.on these threads and guys, have at it... But just as you guys disagree over players and trading back etc..., i disagree with grading a test yet to be taken...

...and Hell is coming with them!