View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #20
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Final Draft Grades (Texans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAF View Post
What was your thoughts on drafting Ben Tate again? Duane Brown? What would've been your thoughts on drafting Aldon Smith?

Not surprisingly, I feel alot better that you are upset with this pick.

Liked Tate, just liked Gerhart better. I still think Gerhart in this system would be awesome.

I liked Brown, I believe, although I was not that active in scouting the draft that year.

I fully admit to missing out on Smith, **** happens. I dont claim to be perfect or an expert, I readily admit that I am an amateur that does this as a hobby/because I am a fan of the Texans.

That said, I dont see you giving your opinion on players very often. Why dont you do it over the next year, and we will see how you stack up?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote