View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Final Draft Grades (Texans)

Best way to grade the draft in my opinion is to compare how good the roster looks before and after, including cuts to players, trades, UDFAs, etc.

I think our team looks stronger after this draft than it did before. Not the way it did after last years draft, but certainly deeper. I would have liked us to shore up the secondary a little more considering the teams we have on our schedule, but I realize there weren't a lot of talented CBs this year