View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #6
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Final Draft Grades (Texans)

i cant say much about this draft since it usually takes 3 years to judge but there was alot of ????? picks IMO

manily the getting of both guard and center going in we had

Antoine Caldwell-Starter

Thomas Austin -Rookie/Depth
Andrew Gardner-Rookie/Depth
Shelley Smith-Rookie/Depth
Cody Wallace-Vet

i thought that was more then enough to not get a guard but i guess the coaches dont trust any of these guyz i was mad manily because Tackle and TE we major needs and we didnt address none of that ...but how can i trust them on drafting Guards when thoes 3 guards we drafted up thee are all Bust picks i guess LOL

All we have is Newton coming of injury has our Backup Tackle and only 2 TE on this team OD and Garrett Graham who i guess the coaches fell is rdy to start now lets hope he does not get injured because has of now no one is backing up OD or GG
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote