View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #60
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I enjoy the initial gut reaction to drafted players and then comparing those thoughts to how players pan out after ~3 years in the league. I also find it fun to see how badly the talking head "draft guru's" miss the mark.
I will always fondly remember Mel Kiper saying that in 4-5 years NO one will look back at the 2002 draft and think that David Carr or Joey Harrington are busts.

And there you go.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.