View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #56
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
My grade:

I went all the way to the 9th grade. In all those 10 years of formal schooling I can't recall ever having received a report card before I walked into the building.

That insignificant fact set aside, I think I'll wait until the bell rings at the end of the season. This year, and a couple more afterward.

But that's just me.
Well said.

I think they got the guys they wanted. I don't know yet if those guys are going to produce.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.