Thread: Bad News....
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004   #54
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyfro
no one blames the NFL for off the field issues...and like i said they are not a judical body of this country...they are not exactly his employeers either...the texans are...they i believe have the power to punish him in whatever way they see fit...the nfl is another story i don't buy into them punishing him...i didn't happen on the field they should stay away from it
The NFL suspended Leonard Little for eight games in 1999, but life went on and in 2002 the St. Louis Rams re-worked Little's contract, signing him to a five-year, $17.5 million deal.

The NFL WILL be involved.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote