View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scream at me I don't care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I know Hookem and everyone who volunteers their time appreciates the contributions made. This place is an odd combo. People who met before and then talked on the internet like the Blue Crew and then people who met here and then have met in person like edo (de oppresso liber my friend), Vinny, DB, CnD, Corrosion, Bill, Grandma, Texans Chick, etc. (just too many to list) since then.

Classic definition of a community even if we don't all live in the same neighborhood.
I call it extended family. I've met some of you and feel like I know most from MB. A pretty good clan over all.