View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #7
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best of the rest (offensive prospects day 3)

There are a couple guys listed, or not, that I wouldn't mind taking late.

Chris Rainey being one, and yes I know he isn't the typical fit for the system, but I think he has value as a 3rd RB. You could put both Rainey and Casey in the backfield than motion one out wide to create all kinds of mismatch problems.

Also wouldn't be opposed to taking a late round flier on Taylor Thompson DE turned TE from SMU. He's got the size, and atlheticisim to play TE. The question is can he catch and/or block.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote