View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #69
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Per Schefter: Texans Looking to Trade Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
John McClain ‏ @McClain_on_NFL Reply Retweet Favorite Open
I could see #Texans offering Jacoby Jones for Colt McCoy. Texans are looking for a third quarterback. They need a veteran.
Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Just. Do. It!
and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'm not a Colt McCoy fan... but I wouldn't mind this.
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
What is with all the Colt McCoy fantasies here?

Sheesh.

And has anybody stopped to confirm that Texans are indeed shopping him or is this Schefter speculating right now?
The guys on 610 were reporting it last night within 10 minutes of the pick (right after the on-air interview). Evidently, the Texans wanted their guy before the shopping began.