View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scream at me I don't care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Did any of you notice the number of posters on this site durning the draft? TT is adding new folks constantly. What if you logged on April 26th to read and discuss the NFL draft and there was no Texans Talk? I will probably get reputation for always bringing up donations but I could care less this site keeps me and others sitting behind a computer rather than doing some other things we might shouldn't do. You know who you are!!

Hey folks (newcomers especially) Kevin (Hook'em Horns) with the help of volunteers maintain and manage this site. Yeah, I understand there are some advertising dollars but it make me feel good to contribute a bit every month.

So eyeballs up to the green "Donate" in above red colored bar and follow prompts.

Thanks!!

Steve

Mods will move but I wanted to attract as much attention as possible.
I know Hookem and everyone who volunteers their time appreciates the contributions made. This place is an odd combo. People who met before and then talked on the internet like the Blue Crew and then people who met here and then have met in person like edo (de oppresso liber my friend), Vinny, DB, CnD, Corrosion, Bill, Grandma, Texans Chick, etc. (just too many to list) since then.

Classic definition of a community even if we don't all live in the same neighborhood.

Last edited by infantrycak; 04-28-2012 at 09:17 AM.
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote