Thread: Fourth Round...
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #21
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fourth Round...

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
The last time I heard that last name, I couldn't sleep because his dad, Frank Minniefield would give the Oilers nightmares!

Would be nice to have the kid terrorize the Dolts for a decade .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Marvin Jones and Nick Toon are the only two receivers I have left.
Chris Givins -

Quote:
Overview

Givens is an early entry junior out of Wake Forest, where he was a first-team All-ACC selection this past year. He has adequate size and is a blazing straight-line runner who looks similar to Philadelphia's Jeremy Maclin with his movements in-route. He relies heavily on his speed in everything he does. He's capable of taking a speed-out and cutting upfield to daylight. He is a polished player who could be selected late in the first round; he has all the traits of a productive NFL receiver and an immediate No. 2 option.

Analysis

Strengths
Givens is an elite deep-threat receiver who is fluid and quick off the ball. He can eat up a defensive back's cushion in a few steps to get them on their heels and then accelerate in a very controlled, explosive motion. He adjusts well to balls in front or behind him, and he can make all the necessary catches at full speed. Givens has obvious field awareness and routinely would get behind corners in Cover 2 before throttling down for a quick back-shoulder throw before a safety can get there. He can get jammed at the line on occasion but usually beats defenders with a jab step. He has excellent footwork at full speed to change directions or drag his feet along the sideline.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote