Thread: Fourth Round...
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #19
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fourth Round...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
You mean an empty bag of chips .... that someone sh!t in.

I didnt realize Crick was still available .... Depth at DE is lacking , worth a 4th rounder.

Dont sleep on Chase Minnifield CB Virginia.
If they are drafting another WR , I'd prefer Chris Givins from Wake Forest. Was somewhat surprised he's still there for the taking , had a second round grade on him.

I think the Rams take Massie .... but if he slips past them , it would be hard to pass on him.
The last time I heard that last name, I couldn't sleep because his dad, Frank Minniefield would give the Oilers nightmares!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote