View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #10
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Boards.... mussop, beerlover, rmartin, etc...

Illinois is just not a team I cover much. But so far in this draft they had two players selected in the 1st. including Mercilus & two in the 2nd & that's a clear indication of an impressive program. Now I'm back-filling film on Whitney & I like what I see. What stands out to me is his closing speed, way he finishes plays. He showed me both discipline and explosiveness.

There is one thing however that concerns me about him is that to be effective he needs to stay clean. Texans have not yet addressed interior tackle position or depth @ DE. This will be key in the 4th rd. guys like Chapman, Crick & Ta'amu are still available.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote