View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #45
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2779 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft grade

I need to see these guys play, for awhile, before I put a grade on them. I don't know ANYTHING about either of our day 2 picks but I'm not going to put a low grade because of that like many people are doing.

First thing I did though when I got home was I looked up their draft grades on NFL.com to get a feeler of where these guys may have gone. Posey's grade was a 71.5 and Brooks had an 82.5. That's actually not too shabby for 3rd round picks.