View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #10
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guys we should target in 4th round

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post
If we go BPA we get a quality prospect with our next pick no matter what and even a pick for need could end up working well for us depending on how the top of the round falls.

Is it 11am CST yet?
My belief is that the 4th round is when the Texans truly turn into a BPA team (and that's BPA by the Texans' specifc board, not so much by general thought).

That said, with 5 picks and 3 in the 4th round I am expecting a couple of position that are not high need to be taken. Would not be total surprised to see a trade down with a fourth.