View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guys we should target in 4th round

I'd like a DE but dont like any of the remaining in the 4th .... Not much quality here.

Chase Minnifield CB 5'10" 183 Virginia would be a steal in the 4th.

Alameda Ta'Amu DT 6'3" 348 Washington is still on the board and althought I dont think DT is a need position , he's one of the better remaining options.

Still some good WR's left , particularly Criner , Childs , Givins and Toon .... Of those , I'd prefer Givins.

Mississippi OT Bobby Massie tho after the Brooks pick , I dont think OL is a priority.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote