View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #41
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
After 6-7 years on the job... I think they've grown into it. Unlike other people in this thread I really like what they've done so far, so I'm not ****ing bricks right now or hitting panic buttons.

I'm sitting fat and happy and I'm pretty content with this draft so far. I'm really looking forward to see what our 3 4th round draft picks will net us tomorrow.
One of those 4th rounders needs to be the K from A&M.

Maybe the final 4th rounder we have, but I wouldn't want Kubiak to wait until round 5 for the guy.

We have no FG kicker and the FA's available look like Frito corn chips left for a month on a hot sidewalk in July.