View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #40
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 381193 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I'll answer in 3-5 years. Thanks. See you soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I'll just wait to see them play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Yep, that Duane Brown (declared the biggest reach of the first round) was also a HUGE WTF moment.

Like I said earlier, these guys have nailed down solid drafts that last 3 years... they've earned leeway. I'll wait and see before I pull out my pitchfork.
Put me in the wait and see if they can play crowd.

I remember the "future hall of famer" predictions for Reggie Bush and how Mel Hairgel went on and on and on about how great Brady Quinn was gonna be...
...and didn't a lot of us lament the loss of a our former starting RG that no one bothered to draft?

Yeah.... I'll just wait and see if they can play.