View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #18
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143455 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft grade

Day 1

I give it a B , filled a need with a player who I didnt expect to be on the board when the Texans picked.

Day 2

Again I give it a B. Filled two needs with quality players.

Seems like most of the long time draft followers dont care for Posey .... But I am happy with the pick , think he's far more polished than any of the other prospects that we were talking about taking in either of the first two rounds.

Sitting out most of his Sr. season hurt his draft stock but the production was there in the two prior seasons. Good size , good speed , great hands , polished route runner , effective blocker. What more can you ask for .... and in the 3rd round no less.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote