View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #14
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 60434 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
I think Brooks was more NFL ready last year despite having him ranked 40th on my Top 100 last year. I had Mercilus at 20, but those ratings reflect overall upside. Mercilus is less experienced and less skilled as a pass rusher than Reed was coming out, but he's the better athlete and has a higher potential ceiling.
Phillips was quoted as saying Mercilus is more polished than Reed as a passrusher at this stage, specifically using his hands better. What are your thoughts on that? I'm looking for a link to the quote and will post it when I find it.