View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #81
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39211 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft day 2. Who do you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
im not so sure....the NFL wouldn't have invited the guy to the green room if they didn't think he had a chance to go in the 1st round. He was also brought out as 1 of the top 26 players at the beginning......I just hope that if we take him, he has a massive chip on his shoulder to prove everyone wrong.
That's what I mean though. He was invited to the green room, was brought out as one of the top 26, and is still on the board this late?

I guess the Giants proved that wrong though.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote