View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #44
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Maybe last years draft wasn't all Phillips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Just curious, how do you know these are great talent evaluators and not taking consensus from their coaches and scouting departments. They all do have extensive scouting departments right?
JB, good to hear from you, it figures it would take a crazy post like that to get a response. PM me and tell me how it has been going.

Response to your post, I dont know, but I do know BB makes the calls for the Pats. Thompson/Colbert would've been fired after 5yrs of failure. Those teams dont have the same mind set as the Texans. They fired Mike Sherman even though he had a high winning % at the time he was fired, same for the Steelers.

The Texans, not so much.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote