View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #12
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 78148 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scream at me I don't care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
No but I'm hoping the admins see that and change the banner. I'll literally pay money to have the banner changed. Mario and DeMeco tackling a Saints uniform-laden Reggie Bush is ancient history. Might as well have Travis Johnson taunting that old Dolphins QB lying unconcious if we're gonna live in the past.
All banners with x-players have been removed. However Eric Winston and Jacoby Jones (I know wishful thinking) are in this one http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/images/mb_header2.jpg .. should we remove that one too?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote