View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scream at me I don't care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
I'm ashamed to say I have never contributed. My wife lost her job and she has stayed home with the kids for the last 5 years, and we've been trying to keep her at home as long as possible. Long story short she will have to go back to work in September and money will pour from the heavens. At that time I will become a regular contributor!!!!!

TT is awesome, many thanks to all that manage the site, and all the colorful characters on the board!!!
who you talking about!LOL

No problems dude, contribute when you can. Congratulations on wife's income.