View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #23
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Please support the Bum Phillips opera...yes opera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I put it up on my FB -- see if that shakes out some support.
Nice. You never know who is inspired by something.

All I know is that when Bum Phillips walked out the Texans tunnel last season, and even though I knew in advance it was going to happen, I cried anyway. Because of just everything. Just everything.

I'm still trying to dig around for the video I shot when Bum Phillips spoke at the Luv Ya Blue reunion at the Texans bubble. He talked about how Luv Ya Blue happened, and the connection that team had with the community. Would love to put that online.

And if you ever listen to beloved coaches publicly speak, you figure out pretty quickly why people love them. Because you want to run through a brick wall for them.