View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #17
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Casserly on NFLN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
That is why you don't play fat running backs My question is do we sit back and let other teams reach and push a tackle down to us or do we pull the trigger and get Glenn/Martin? I think we will wait and see who falls to us. Some teams did some serious reaching in the first, hopefully this trend continues.
I think the Texans will wait and see how the tackles are doing. Hopefully Schwartz will have several ahead of him at our 2nd pick so that we can wait on him until our 3rd. Grab a WR in the 2nd, OT in the 3rd, and we should be on our way to an excellent draft.