View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #216
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'd personally like to see us try to trade up for Stephen Hill or Randle since we have an extra 4th to play with. I'd be thrilled with our draft already.
I like Hill, and am "iffy" on Randle (but hey, what do i know?), but for whatever position they want i think they can move up...

We can make fun of Jacoby all we want (and we probably should), but there is a team out there that probably wouldn't mind having him as a no.4 wr, maybe punt returner as well... Give 'em that extra 4th rd pick along with JJ and who knows, maybe they'll take...

or was Al Davis our only hope?....damn!

(Edit: sorry if you read the incomplete post...accidently pressed submit on my Tapatalk)

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote