View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #214
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153429 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - First Round Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
These are the wr's I like in order of preference:

Ruben Randle
Stephen Hill
Brian Quick
Greg Childs
Alshon Jeffery
Mohamed Sanu
Tommy Streeter
Marvin McNutt
T Y Hilton

At some point in this draft the Texans will have to address the DT position. Depth is a big problem there. I like Mike Martin and Derek Wolfe but there are alot of DT's in this draft that could come in and provide much needed help. Ta'Amu, Crick, Worthy,Still, Thompson
Wade said after the draft (last night) that we are still one roster sport short on DT so I'd think that they will address that for sure.

I think the team will take a wr in the 3rd and/or 4th rounds since much of the talent is similar (as far as a finished product goes).

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote