View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #212
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - First Round Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
List of WR's still available -

Hill
Alshon Jeffery
Brian Quick
Mohamed Sanu
Nick Toon
Dwight Jones
Tommy Streeter
Marvin McNutt
Jeff Fuller
Greg Childs
Ryan Broyles.

Out of that group - someone will be there when the Texans are up with #4 of the 4th.
I'd almost be content to go with two of the three - OL , DE , CB in the second and third thinking that one of those big WR's is going to fall.
Sure , I prefer some over others but if you can get value at those other spots , you almost have to do it.

These are the wr's I like in order of preference:

Ruben Randle
Stephen Hill
Brian Quick
Greg Childs
Alshon Jeffery
Mohamed Sanu
Tommy Streeter
Marvin McNutt
T Y Hilton

At some point in this draft the Texans will have to address the DT position. Depth is a big problem there. I like Mike Martin and Derek Wolfe but there are alot of DT's in this draft that could come in and provide much needed help. Ta'Amu, Crick, Worthy,Still, Thompson
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote