View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #206
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - First Round Pick

This was my best case scenario for the way the draft played out. The guy looks like he gives good effort on all plays and really got after the QB last season. He's the same size as Reed, but a tick faster in his 40 and just a tick slower in his 10 yd split (Reed's split was ridiculously good last year). Plus, the dude's biggest weakness was being on the line and being run directly at, which shouldn't be a problem, since I expect them to start off using him as a situational pass rusher in their rotation.

I'm happy. Now we just need to move up to secure a receiver like Hill, Randle, or Jeffrey.
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote