View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #38
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88167 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Maybe last years draft wasn't all Phillips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Explain to me how you come to the conclusion that Rick Smith is a below average talent evaluator. Like I said in the other thread, you basically give any positive credit to other people around Smith, and any negative credit goes to him whether he is responsible or not.

Or for you, it's just business as usual.
My response is that he doesn't evaluate talent and he should. It's his job.

Look at Luckys response above at what role Rick plays in drafting talent.

The fact that Norg could do Ricks job when it comes to the draft says it all.

Rick and Gary provide lists, if Gary and Wade both want a player for their side of the ball, Garys side will probably win out. (He is the HC)

Rick gets no credit because he is hardly involed in the process. He gets blame if things dont work out for the same reason. I think you already know this but are just being Bong.

What do you think of Phillps pick? (Mercilus)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote