View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #204
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216794 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - First Round Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I'm good with it. There's a decent cross section of his 2011 season on youtube and he's all over the place. Usually lined up face up square with the OTs, he's quick off the snap and strong in the trenches. I think they'll move him farther out, to really utilize his natural ability in space rather than confine him in-line. The guy really hustles, that's for damn sure. Wade may have just got him another stud.
Yeah , I posted these earlier and they got burried at the bottom of the page , reposting them here.

Whitney Mercilus Vs Wisconsin

Whitney Mercilus vs Ohio State

Whitney Mercilus vs UCLA

Whitney Mercilus Illinois vs Penn State

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote