View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #200
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - First Round Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I slept on it and I feel a smidgen better. Only because wade acknowledges that OT's gave him trouble as a de and he wants to consistently get him matched up on te's and backs.

Overall I still don't like the pick. Doesn't seem very explosive or strong on tape. Even his highlight tape wasn't very impressive to me.

But as ive said many times I hope like he'll that I'm wrong and he goes beast mode. Not holding my breath though.
He didnt look good Vs the run as a DE , didnt seem to get off of blocks well but as a pass rusher , its a different story. He can get after the QB.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote