View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #185
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - First Round Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm hoping tomorrow for us to trade up and get Randle. I think we can afford that luxury. We can give up one of our extra 4ths to move up.
Based on the smart pick they made last night, I doubt they go into stupid mode today. When they pick they will get the best OL or WR available, unless somone drops completely unexpected and they cant pass up the player at another position. Then rinse and repeat in the 3rd. In the fourth with the two picks I expect to see them grab a QB or an extra WR, and another OL.
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote