View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #182
1bigfan13
Thundering Up

Rep Power: 0 1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - First Round Pick

The only concern I have about the pick is that he doesn't have an extended track record. I'm hoping he's not a one year wonder.

After Wright went off the board I had a feeling we'd probably go defense. There are still some quality WRs that can fall to us in the 2nd. Alshon Jeffery isn't a bad consolation prize.

I like what Mercilus can potentially add to the defense. The Giants have won two Super Bowls recently thanks to the strength of the their defensive front 7 and pass rush.

If we can get that in Houston we'll alway be in the think of things.
1bigfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote