View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #154
wolf123
All Pro

Rep Power: 2802 wolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - do you like the pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
When it comes to making deals like that Jerry has shown that he's out there. Buy more so on the offensive side of the ball.

Makes 0 sense to hire a good defensive minded coach and then not take their input into account. Unless you are suggesting that because of a few instances Jerry never sought out input from his staff mainly Phillips? No way either if us could know that.

But anyways this thread is not about jones. Back to the topic.

I don't like the pick. I'm not neutral or undecided. For this team next year I dont like it. I can see him developing into a good player in future years, but I don't see him making a big impact next year even if pressed into duty because of injuries.
Who did you want them to take? Wades defense is based on pass rush and we got one with a non-stop motor.
wolf123 is offline   Reply With Quote