View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #154
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Jerry Jones? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The guy that signed TO without talking to any of his offensive coaches or his head coach? The guy that hired his offensive coordinator before hiring his head coach? That guy?
When it comes to making deals like that Jerry has shown that he's out there. Buy more so on the offensive side of the ball.

Makes 0 sense to hire a good defensive minded coach and then not take their input into account. Unless you are suggesting that because of a few instances Jerry never sought out input from his staff mainly Phillips? No way either if us could know that.

But anyways this thread is not about jones. Back to the topic.

I don't like the pick. I'm not neutral or undecided. For this team next year I dont like it. I can see him developing into a good player in future years, but I don't see him making a big impact next year even if pressed into duty because of injuries.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote