View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #151
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 16898 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - do you like the pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
If he remained in college and did not do so well, we could have drafted him in 2nd. I don't see how your comment means anything?
His first year starting produced the ncaa lead in sacks. I think it's safer to assume he would continue to shine than regress. I don't see how you couldn't understand that?

Hell, Wade had to say the same thing as me:
Quote:
“But if he did the same thing again for another year, he’d been a top 10 pick (in 2013) without a doubt,” Phillips said. “A lot of people are saying, ‘Yeah, it’s only one year.’ But to me, when a guy shows he can do all those things, I don’t think he’s going to lose that.”

Last edited by Allstar; 04-27-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote