View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #148
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5078 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

I think given what was available it was a good pick. that said I would have rather us get either a tackle or a WR. Both my offensive picks were gone though so I am kinda Luke warm about the pick. Yeh they addressed a need but I think there were other more pressing needs for the team than olb.

sent from way too close to Dallas....