View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #144
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - do you like the pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't have an opinion on the player, so I voted no opinion.

However, I was one of those, "Keep Mario" guys because I didn't want to address the pass rush yet again early in the draft. I knew it was coming & I hated it then, don't really care for it now.

So if that makes sense, I don't hate that we did it, I hate that we allowed ourselves to get into a position where we had to do it yet again...

But I do love the name, definitely gonna get the jearsey.
There is only so much cap room to go around, and Mario Williams got the richest contract ever given to a defensive player. Sometimes you have to let players walk and 'rebuild' (the position) through the draft.

I like this pick. It gives us depth at OLB.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote