View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012   #24
G27RR
WATTch Out!

Rep Power: 2211 G27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who's in charge of this years draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
team effort with Smith nominally in charge.
I agree.

FYI - Mike Mayock reacting to the Mercilus pick, "I think Rick Smith is quietly becoming one of the better GMs in the league, and it's evidenced by the last several drafts."

Also see this:

"When I signed my contract with (owner Bob) McNair (before the 2011 season), he told me we could get a first-round draft choice every year. He's a smart player (who's) athletic, tough, physical and a self-starter, a high-motor guy who plays with ability. He's one of the top pass rushers in the draft."-- * defensive coordinator Wade Phillips

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...itney-mercilus

Image courtesy of False Start
G27RR is offline   Reply With Quote