View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #133
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - do you like the pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
You're making a huge mistake with the logic of this post.

I doubt Jerry Jones gave his coaches as much say in the selection of players as Rick Smith does.

Some people have made comments about Rick Smith and Gary Kubiak thinking they're the smartest guys in the room (which I disagree with) but Jerry Jones is, I think, a perfect example of someone who thinks they're smarter than everyone else.
I think you're making a huge mistake with the logic of your post.

I doubt that that Jerry made defensive decisions about personnel without input from his defensive minded head coach.

No it wasn't Wade's final call at the end of the day, but it's not his final call at the end of the day here either.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote