View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #110
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - do you like the pick?

I voted "No opinion yet."

I am not disappointed. I am not excited.

My main concern is this: Is Mercilus the better guy between him and Nick Perry? For some reason, Nick Perry just looks stronger.

We didn't reach for a WR, which is good news. I am a bit shocked that we didn't go with an OL when Zeitler was still there, Martin was still there, etc. I really figured that Winston's outright release meant we needed more depth on the line.

The thing that makes me sort of OK right now is that Wade Phillips knows what he wants. And the proof is in Son of Bum's puddin'. If it sits well with Wade, then I'm fine with it. Just have that nagging feeling that Nick Perry would have been a better choice.