View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #23
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who's in charge of this years draft?

Even if the Texans come out and give us a detailed rundown on how they do things we still don't absolutely know that they're telling us the truth so I just assume what I think seems obvious. If the collective brain trust is in the same room and talking about a defensive player I think they obviously would defer to Wade. Offensive player would mean they defer to Gary. People like McNair and Smith might like a player and I'm sure that as with every organization there are people whose position gives them more authority than their knowledge.