View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #38
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - First Round Pick

I think in college he was placed to get QB sacks and Phillips will do same with him. My eval will depend on rest of the draft. If we don't score big with WR somewhere in draft, JJ better step up a bunch or I will be calling for Kubiak head.His loyalty better result in productivity NOW.

If players like DeCastro fall, maybe we can get a great pick in second. I want to have a very good feeling after Saturday's picks.