View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #30
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Maybe last years draft wasn't all Phillips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Not sure what this has to do with last year. It's documented that Phillips gave Smith a list of players he wanted. And Smith drafted 5 of them.

Credit Smith for actually drafting the players. He did move up to take Harris. But it was Phillips' list he was drafting from.
I thought it was the other way around, Smith gave Wade a list and Wade edited it down to who he thought would work in his system and Smith then chose from those names.

I definitely remember the quote you're referring to though.