View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #10
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texanstalk Mock Draft Contest

I don't think I've ever done a mock draft on Texans Talk, so now is as good as time as ever to do one. Before I begin, I must mention that I don't know much about most of these prospects. I only know a bit about the popular ones. So without further adieu here's Nawzer's once in a lifetime bogus mock draft!

Round 1- Tyler Holmes, OLB-Massachusetts-Related to Sherlock Holmes the world's greatest detective. Tyler Holmes will bring a discerning eye to our defense and plus every time he makes a big play he'll say, "It's elementary, Watson".

Round 2-Case Keenum, QB-UH-OK so Case paid me to pick him here. Strange that even in his imagination he sees himself as a high as a second round pick....

Round 3-Julian Stanford, OLB-Wagner. Texans accidentally pick this guy thinking this is the guy Andrew Luck played for.

Round 4-DaJohn Harris, DT-Southern California-Do you even need to ask really? Look at his name, DAJOHN! So many cool puns await, like DaJohn in Da house! Oh I think he can tackle a bit too, but this is mainly a "Your name is so cool we gotta pick you" pick.

Round 5-Kyle Martens, K-Rice-Word is James Casey is getting tired of talking to people who don't have at least 10 degrees. Martens fills a need and will provide Casey with some good company.

Round 6-Garrett Celek, TE-Michigan State- He's a tight end.

Round 7-Briggs Orsborn, WR-Ball State-Reports are that Andre Johnson burst into the war room and made this pick on behalf of himself.