View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012   #21
BattleRedRock
Cush56HatLayer

Section: blue lot
Rep Power: 0 BattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who's in charge of this years draft?

I really hope ITS THE RECEIVERS COACH this year and not Smith Kubiak or Mcnair picking our receiver bc if we draft another Jacoby Jones bc he has "speed" "ability" then im sure he may resign and go somewhere else.. Im almost positive the receivers coach and special teams coach got together and TPed Jacobys house in the off season.. i dunno just a thought haha